That's Just the Way It Is

I'm the most fabulous person that you are ever gonna meet...that being said, read on...

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

We met one late, fateful July evening in a parking lot...little did we know that almost two years later, we would be taking the plunge. Please join us in celebrating our new life together.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Bippity-Boppity-Boo!

Ok, this is my latest pumpkin acquisition. Its called a fairy tale pumpkin.



Daniel bought it for me when we went to Central Market on Saturday morning. I have never been more excited about a pumpkin before in my entire life. I had to have it!

Here it is after I cleaned it with tire shine (it sounded like a good idea at the time):



And from a different angle:



But, this angle looks like a butt, and I didn't want ya'll to think I got a butt pumpkin...Its a beautiful pumpkin regardless.

My plan for this one is to draw huge pearly swirls all over it. Its a big task. I hope to get it done by Halloween. I'll keep you updated.

2 Comments:

Blogger LoriLoo310 said...

Oh fun! I love it ... even if it does look like a butt :)

10/23/2006 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does look like a butt... but is also the coolest pumpkin ever. Should be even cooler when u get done touching it up ;)

10/27/2006 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home