That's Just the Way It Is

I'm the most fabulous person that you are ever gonna meet...that being said, read on...

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

We met one late, fateful July evening in a parking lot...little did we know that almost two years later, we would be taking the plunge. Please join us in celebrating our new life together.

Monday, September 25, 2006

I Have a Confession...


I have an overwhelmingly strong obsession that makes me pose with statues. I've been this way since I was a little kid. I see one, and I just can't stop myself. Even if I don't have a camera, I still have to go and sit or stand by it at least. Although they do make for good myspace pictures, I feel that this behavior may be abnormal. Don't judge me. I'm sure everyone has their own strange little compulsions...Please share.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I have no compulsions or weirdnesses of any kind. You must be a freak!

9/27/2006 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is represented by this statue? A famous man? (I know, I’m too curious !)

10/16/2006 4:06 PM  
Blogger SachinRB said...

Well...compulsions of posing with statues...lol..you mean like this: http://www.sachinbhatia.com/cn/7banner.jpg

Hit me back at Crumpled Nothings!

12/01/2007 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home