That's Just the Way It Is

I'm the most fabulous person that you are ever gonna meet...that being said, read on...

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

We met one late, fateful July evening in a parking lot...little did we know that almost two years later, we would be taking the plunge. Please join us in celebrating our new life together.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Don't Be Jealous...I Can't Help That I Gotz Skillz!

This weekend was my friend Sarah's Birthday party. Her aunt threw her a wonderful shin-dig at this wonderful lake house. We ate, we drank, we went out on the boat...got some sun, hung out with friends, had a great time...it was so much fun, until...




I decided to drunk water ski. Sadly enough, this was the best picture. By the way, lake water does not taste as yummy as one might think.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have this look on your face of giving birth, lol!!!

8/24/2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger LoriLoo310 said...

Ha! I love it! I'm ashamed to say that I have never been able to water ski. I know, I know ... make fun of me all you want. I just can't get the hang of it.

8/25/2006 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!!!! The picture is fabulous!! What lake were you at?

8/28/2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Yeah, drunk water ski doesn't look so cool. Who took that pic - they look like they are right beside you

9/03/2006 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home