That's Just the Way It Is

I'm the most fabulous person that you are ever gonna meet...that being said, read on...

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

We met one late, fateful July evening in a parking lot...little did we know that almost two years later, we would be taking the plunge. Please join us in celebrating our new life together.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pumpkin Couture

I like decorating for holidays...Scratch that...I LOVE decorating for holidays! I don't go to the dollar store and buy tinsely garland and sit-around-crap. I prefer to have just a few great and interesting pieces that stand out.

I went to a pumpkin patch on Sunday and spent a good half hour picking out my three perfect pumpkins. I'm going to decorate them all as I receive inspiration.


I started with the littlest one. It was so cute before I started, but now its 100 times cuter!




Here's a picture of it without the feather, but it shows you how small and cute it is compared to the other pumpkins:



I'm also going to apply a shimmer glaze, but I'm gonna have to wait until I paint the others because it makes such a mess and I'd rather do them all at once.

Stay tuned for more pumpkin cuteness! For the next one, I'm thinking rhinestones....

2 Comments:

Blogger LoriLoo310 said...

Oh joy! That's such a good idea. I'm a cheater and buy those professional pumpkin carving kits. I'll have to post pictures when we get ours finished.

10/13/2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

you're hilarious! some things never change--and that's a super cute, very Emily pumpkin! :)

10/17/2006 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home