That's Just the Way It Is

I'm the most fabulous person that you are ever gonna meet...that being said, read on...

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

We met one late, fateful July evening in a parking lot...little did we know that almost two years later, we would be taking the plunge. Please join us in celebrating our new life together.

Monday, December 04, 2006

I Call Him Stampy!



I believe that his real name is Bone Crusher and that he is actually a she, but I had to get in that Simpsons reference.

This weekend, my boyfriend and I went to visit some friends of mine in Galveston. They have this festival called Dickens on the Strand. People get dressed up and some spend thousands of dollars on costumes and get really into it, which was somewhat alarming at times, but still a lot of fun...I didn't really get any pictures of them. I was more impressed with the animals. This little guy is an Alpaca:



I call him Fred...I'm sure that you may call him whatever you wish (I hear that he's easy).
This was Stampy's (a.k.a. Bone Crusher's) brother and or sister:


He/she didn't look that sad in real life. I think it might have been the flash from the camera...I hope...

All in all, it was a pretty good weekend, we drank guhlwine (pronounced glue-vine). I was hot spiced red wine. Pretty good stuff....And, also ate a ton of food, including these Twirly Taters that everyone mocked me for getting until they tried them. It was a cross between a chip and a fry. Unfortunately, I did not get a picture.


Disclaimer: Do NOT ask me, "What is on your feet?!," unless you have a death wish. It brings back bad memories of very cute shoes that turned on me and gave me very painful blisters that I couldn't drink away. So, I got emergency socks (the fluffiest that I could find) and Cowgirled-Up and worked them even through all the tears and fits of cussing. I feel that I am a stronger person now because of it and I will use it as a learning experience.

Moral of the Story: Sittin' Shoes are the Prettiest!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want my elephant, I want my elephant!
Wish I had actually seen you on Stampy...

12/11/2006 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home