That's Just the Way It Is

I'm the most fabulous person that you are ever gonna meet...that being said, read on...

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

We met one late, fateful July evening in a parking lot...little did we know that almost two years later, we would be taking the plunge. Please join us in celebrating our new life together.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Sounds Gross...but Tastes Oh So Good!


Ok, so my life is still pretty boring not much new to talk about...until lunchtime today! I had a bunch of errands to run and I needed a fast lunch. Well, I saw the commercial for the KFC Bowl last night (you know, the mashed potato-sweet corn-chicken-gravy-cheese concoction) and I had not been able to get it out of my mind all day long. This other girl at work had one last week and was also raving about how great it was. So, on my way back from the bank, I scouted out a KFC.

So, I pull up to the drive thru and order it. I wasn't sure what to call it and the menu is not very clear either about the exact title of it, so I said "mashed potato bowl thingy"--they knew what I meant. I opened it up and it smelled and looked so good. Even though they gave me a regular fork and not one of those sporks that I love so dearly, I devoured the bowl (not the bowl bowl, but the contents of it). I got so full so quick, I couldn't finish it all but it was soooooooo good! I am telling everyone about how great it is. So, KFC, if you are reading this, I expect my commission checks to start rolling in any day now. You're Welcome!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Just letting you know I think this post was fascinating! I was on the edge of my seat! ; )

6/05/2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Now, I guess I'm going to have to go drive across town to KFC to try this. Because I like my food mixed. My husband cannot have his food touching each other. Weirdo.

6/05/2006 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home