That's Just the Way It Is

I'm the most fabulous person that you are ever gonna meet...that being said, read on...

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

We met one late, fateful July evening in a parking lot...little did we know that almost two years later, we would be taking the plunge. Please join us in celebrating our new life together.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Likes And Dislikes

Things I Like:


  • Taking a shower in the morning and then crawling back in my nice warm comfortable bed before the alarm goes off again
  • Playing tag with Gracie outside...its really funny. If I stop trying to tag her, she'll get really close and then run away like she's teasing me
  • A guy wearing a crisp white shirt, untucked
  • Deciding which pair of heels to wear in the morning
  • My extensive "cheap" jewelry collection
  • My limited "real" jewelry collection
  • Watching the Simpsons and Seinfeld reruns. Even though I have seen them all at least five times, they are still great
  • Running in the morning when it is still dark outside
  • My feather ball in my car. It makes me happy
  • Going out to nice lunches for work
  • Driving late at night when there are no other cars on the road
  • When I write my name really pretty or sign the perfect signature
  • Driving with the windows down
  • When I open my mailbox and find a catalogue
  • Going shoe shopping on my lunch break
  • Popping pimples (I know its weird and bad for your skin, but I just can't help myself)
  • Getting decent-sized perfume samples
  • Doing my grocery shopping at Walmart in the middle of the night when I know it won't be crowded
  • Happy Hour Margaritas
  • Telling people about my random thoughts and then them leaving me comments!



Things I Dislike:


  • People who don't do what they say they are going to do (aka Liars)
  • Playing phone tag
  • Having to be somewhere when I have a hangover
  • Checking my mail or email and finding that it is all junk
  • People who take their bad moods out on others
  • Styrofoam
  • Bad hair days
  • Bad skin days
  • Walking outside barefoot--hello, tetanus
  • Having nothing to do but this at work. I feel guilty getting paid for as much as I sit with nothing to do
  • People reading about my random thoughts and them not leaving me comments.

5 Comments:

Blogger Coco said...

I just stumbled upon your blog from your Comment on Ragus Pug and it looks like you have a neat blog here! Your daily thoughts are fun to read about. Your doggie (saw a few posts down) is too cute. I am loving her *PINK* toenails!

Check out my baby Coco the Maltese/Poodle (Maltepoo) sometime on his daily blog ;o)

6/06/2006 10:04 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I like the jewelry collections too. You can grow that catalog collections quickly if you buy one thing a month from different catalogs....I did that years ago and I get so many catalogs. I love looking at them but I don't buy too much anymore.

6/06/2006 10:44 PM  
Blogger LoriLoo310 said...

As much as I love all my fake jewelry, my real jewelry always brings a smile to my face. This weekend my mom got saphire earrings, necklace and bracelet from my dad for her 50th bday. I was totally jealous.

And yes, I hate it when people read my posts and don't bother to leave a comment. If you have no comment, then at least say "no comment." Sheesh!

6/07/2006 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no comment

6/07/2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/08/2006 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home