That's Just the Way It Is

I'm the most fabulous person that you are ever gonna meet...that being said, read on...

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

We met one late, fateful July evening in a parking lot...little did we know that almost two years later, we would be taking the plunge. Please join us in celebrating our new life together.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Random Question of the Day:


If you could be
any kitchen utensil,
which would you
be and why?


Style points count,
so be creative!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

I would be the reamer...like the lemon reamer. You can take out your frustrations on whatever you are reaming, plus you don't get used that often.

6/09/2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger LoriLoo310 said...

Ummmm, I'll have to think about this one. It's a toughy.

6/09/2006 6:08 PM  
Blogger LoriLoo310 said...

Ok, I think I've decided that I would be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Haha! Get it?

6/14/2006 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...???? I dont know??? I rather be a kitchen appliance. One of those fancy mixers, a stainless steel one.

6/21/2006 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry I forgot to leave my name...

6/21/2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A spoon, mainly as it's fun to say

6/28/2006 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home