That's Just the Way It Is

I'm the most fabulous person that you are ever gonna meet...that being said, read on...

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

We met one late, fateful July evening in a parking lot...little did we know that almost two years later, we would be taking the plunge. Please join us in celebrating our new life together.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Advice Needed


This guy keeps asking my friend out and she doens't want to go out with him...but she also doesn't want to be mean and will have to see him afterwards quite frequently. Does anyone have any advice about letting him down easy? (the picture has nothing to do with the question. I just thought it was funny).

4 Comments:

Blogger Celestino. said...

Honesty is always the best policy. _ Sometimes, the truth hurts, but at least it would set the record straight.

6/28/2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Over here in the UK, i find the easiest let down is "you're just too much of a good friend; I'd hate to lose you if we broke up"

Could be good? heh

http://mynameiscal.blogspot.com

6/28/2006 4:34 PM  
Blogger LoriLoo310 said...

Yep, being straight forward (though hard) is the best way to go. It may hurt his feelings a bit, but he'll get over it. It's much better than giving him hope with a date, then never returning his calls.

I've done both ... straight forward is the way to go.

6/29/2006 11:25 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

She could say something like I'm really flattered but I don't think so or I am not interested in going out.

7/01/2006 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home